Chrome Spider heater bezels

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:36:36 EST
From: "Wallace Martin" <sallgdon64@domain.elided>
Subject: Spider Heater Bezels (Finally!)

I just found a source for a heater bezel (the trim plate around the
sliders on early 80's Spiders). While the original is black plastic, I
have yet to find one of these available anywhere.
However, Linea Rossa (http://www.linearossausa.com) has chrome versions o=
f =

these for the '81 and older Spiders that also fit the '82 and ups.

They are $29.50, and available through their website. I am not
affiliated with them, just so happy about finding them that I thought
I'd share it with you all.<

It made me laugh to read this.  I have had these in stock for a very long=

time, probably 8 or 9 years!  Price 18.00 GB Pounds, so that's about the
same.  They are of course totally correct for the 1750GTV and will last a=

lot longer than the original plastic ones.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.
www.come.to/highwood