Exhaust for 105 GTV

Well, I find myself in need of some exhaust parts. My "Ricambi Originali"
center section parted ways with the rear section. ;=( I tried ANSA once,
and didn't like it. Is it the consensus that Stebro is the way to go? I'm
in the SF Bay Area, if that matters. (No, I won't be ordering from any
of the fine Australian suppliers...)

I'm looking to do the center and rear sections at a minimum. I'm in a
slight quandry over the front section. The car is a '67, with floor
mounted pedals and mechanical clutch. When I put the 1750 in it, I had
clearance problems with the 1600's front section. I got a mystery part
from APE that fit fairly well. I believe it's not the one from the later
cars that have hanging pedals. Would the best fitting front section come
from a '69 with floor pedals, but a hydraulic clutch? Is there a way to
tell exactly what model a stock exhaust piece came from? I think the
only part # visible on the unit is the one on the front resonator, which
is just the part # for the resonator. TIA for any suggestions.

Simon (does my hair still smell of exhaust fumes?)