DCOE soft mounts

Currently I am running 40 DCOE's on an European 2000 manifold. The idle
is extremely erratic (always has been) and suspect part of the problem
might be leakage through soft mounts. Plan to 'move up' to 45 DCOE's in
the not too distant future.

Always heard the weak point on 45's was their lack of an idle system.
Several years ago after installing 45's on a client's Round-tail vintage
racer, virtually 'right out of the box' it went like snot and idled as
evenly (as opposed to smoothly) as any Spica motivated 2000 I've come
across.

I want the 'snot' part, along with the even idle I've never experienced
with the 40's. Any comments / experiences are welcome, except those
suggesting I install a Spica.

What is / are the best sources for 45mm soft mounts and are they
available individually or 'siamesed' (or hopefully, both)?

Thanks in advance,

Biba
Irwindale CA, USA
40 DCOE motivated Alfetta GT (daily driver)