'79 Spider race car project for sale

I got a  number of inquiries about a project car I have for sale so I decide
to just copy one of my responses to the list to save time:

The spider is a '79 that I started about 4 years ago to make into a track
day car (I live near Sears Point in N California).  I just bought a
beautiful 69 GTV from a friend that unexpectedly decided to sell it (so he
could buy a BMW M Roadster!).  This makes the garage a bit tight plus I have
2 small kids and not much time.  Thus I would like to find a home for the
spider project.  The car is stripped to the shell, ready for paint.   It had
only 69000 miles and I know its entire histroy.  It is straight and rust
free.  I had a custom roll cage installed to SCCA E production specs
(~$2000).  The plan was paint to paint it this year then reinstall the
suspension.  I have a complete race spec suspension (powder coated yellow
red and black!) ready to install.  The drivetrain is solid and could jut be
reinstalled if desired (I planned to build it to hi performance specs
though).  There are a few pieces still needed, but it is 90% complete.  I
probably have about $8-10k in it (I have all the receipts), but I'm very
realistic about the price for a stripped project.  Mostly I just want
someone to finish it because it is really an excellent car.  No way would I
sell it except for the windfall of this GTV.

I could send a lot more info and pictures if you're interested.  This may
depend on where you live, since transporting it would require a trailer.

regards
            Randy