Re: sway bars

The Shankle front sway bar is quite different and so cant be compared by
talking about diameter.  It is a straight rod with flat plate arms welded
on the arms are quite rigid in the vertical so can be ignored in
considering the torsional stiffness.  The factory bars are formed rods
from link to link and the arm parts flex so must be considered.

I can't say when or why the change in sway bars but the early ones had
the 27mm bar and then we started seeing the 24mm interspersed.  If i had
to guess I would say that there supply problems, or they reduced part
numbers to control costs.

Early milano's had aluminum Brembo front caliper and later had iron ate,
bet they were cheaper.

chris hall