Rants/Nationals

Gordy Hyde wrote:

"...many of the present contributors seem to be more interested in talking
about
their respective political perspectives than the ALFA Romeos that I thought
we're all about. I think I'll just take the time that you plan on meeting,
and
maybe do a flash trip to the Oregon coast or some other ALFA road that the
locals recommend. Then you can carry on with your rants in person, while I'm
enjoying my ALFA."

I think it'll be self-selecting, Gordy.  The content of the Digest itself
testifies to the wonderful variety we enjoy in the Club, and there are
several Digesters I really hope do make it to Oregon, 'cos I'd love to meet
them in person.  In one corner you'll find (and can avoid) those who just
love a good argument, in another will be the gearheads, over there will be
the racers, around the corner the tourers...  I skip all the debates over
national merits or whether Alfa ever comes back to the US; they're not here
now, let's enjoy what we've got.  And when it comes to a blast over those
Oregon roads, no matter where they lead, I'm with you all the way.  Charge!

Jon Inge
86 Spider Veloce "Arturo"
Edmonds WA