Hard-Top sold, Other stuff available....

The Quad Hard Top that I posted here about a week ago has been
sold......Kevin and Teresa Smith drove over from Nashville TN today to
pick it up.  I think we were all pleased at how easily it went
on.......just snapped it on to their very sharp '86 Spider and off
they went.....well, after a typical tour of all the other misc. Alfa
stuff around.  Thanks Kevin and Teresa ......hope you enjoy it.  Also,
thanks to the others of you that called or wrote.

Meanwhile, the Duetto and the Giulietta Sprint are still up for grabs.
The picture page for the Duetto is at:

http://www.trellis.net/rickcrider/alfaduetto.htm

I've also located a photo of the sprint that was taken before it went
into storage (1994).......I'll scan it and post it somewhere....maybe
at the bottom of the Duetto page......I'll post to the digest again
when it's up.  The Sprint would make an excellent project
car.....needs total restoration but it's basically 'all there'.....and
it's cheap....$1200......the glass and stainless trim on the car would
be worth that.

Thanks folks......
Rick Crider
Monroe NC