Re: PURPLE?

In a message dated 2/12/00 6:00:31 AM Central Standard Time,
jhammer@domain.elided writes:

<< I've been in lurk mode for a couple of months, but yesterday I saw
 something that got me going: a PURPLE 164!  Then to top it off...an
 aftermarket spoiler & chromed wheels.  Yikes...then again, it IS an Alfa
 and that's gotta be worth something right?! >>

War is Lamborgini Purple, perhaps in the West burbs of Chicago. Is this the
164S previously refereed to as the Barneymobile? If so, it at one time hailed
from CA and that is a multi-thousand dollar custom paint job sir! You should
have seen her bright yellow VW Corrado with matching interior accents.

John Katos
87 Milano Platinum (fancy two tone - silver and rust)