RE: Roads, countries, hot dogs, pizzas, wfo..

<<And here I had always been taught the following about heaven and hell:
In heaven--
the Irish are the cops, the Germans are the mechanics, the Italians are the
lovers, the French are the cooks...[snip]

In view of the above comment, maybe this theory, as I was taught it, needs
a bit of revision--but somehow, I doubt that our Italian friends here would
be volunteering to relinquish their previous heavenly role!!
Greg>>
I prefer the italians doing the cooking