Roads

>Then you have all new roads, I mean .. roads that weren't there at the
time
>of Roman Empire....

I don't know about that, Luca.  I've been complaining to my county
commissioners for some time that our roads must have been built around the
time of the Roman Empire.  It's the only theory that explains their
condition!!!

Rich Wagner
Montrose, CO  (Where nobody's heard of asphalt yet, and people legitimately
drive trucks because the roads damage their cars.)
'82 GTV6 Balocco