Colorado twisties

Ken said:

At 7:42 PM 2/10/00, KMerr@domain.elided wrote:
>Our colleage Luca, who wrote "We don't see the amazing roads, full of
>twisties we have here," has, perhaps, never driven U.S. 36 from Rocky
>Mountain National Park into Boulder, Colo.

As Greg commented, 36 is a good road.  Far better, though, are the other
options from Estes Park to Boulder.  I know them well...

Luca, I can say without reservation that you would *LOVE* many US roads.
There are lots of turns, as I'm sure you know.

Looking forward to experiencing Italian roads for myself next year...
Chris Lesher
Boulder CO