Alfas inspire confidence

April said: "My 30 year old technology ( Milano Verde ) feels so good
and inspires such confidence, that I can often dust cars I have no
business going up against.
Heck, a 5spd 115hp VW Jetta can hold off a BMW 740i in tight twisties.
Communication is all important."

I concur.  I've scared more than a couple driving instructors on the
track with my '74 GTV, without even pushing it.  I've also had a Ferrari
Challenge driver comment that he had know idea that these little cars
could be driven so fast.  Both my Alfas inspire confidence and both have
such excellent feel and neutral handling that it makes driving them at
the edge easy.

Bob Brady, DVAROC
www.dvaroc.org
'88 verde