Blinking Warning lights

My Milano has recently turned into a video arcade, My ARC panel is flashing like
a squad car.

Symptoms are as follows:

Blinking Parking lamp indicator: all parking lamps work and I cleaned all the
contacts as well as checked those in the ARC panel, still it blinks whenever I
turn on the lights.

Blinking "STOP" and "BRAKE" warning lights, they come on together seemingly
randomly and then will go away and then come back. Again all my light work and
pads/fluid are fine. This one's really annoying.

Help please!

Giovanni
88 Verde with control panel by Sega.