USA vs CANADA: Italy wins ;)

>doug "name me ONE canadian car company" sedon
>(name me one canadian ANYTHING company, for that matter)

I don't really care to get in the middle of this USA vs CANADA war :-) haha,
but I believe Canada produces some SnowMobiles... I believe the SKIDOO is
Canadian. And listen to me that I'm just off a ride through the Finnish
forests
over the skidoo's saddle: they kick arses! ;)

Luca
(Name one ITALIAN company NOT making what ya need, nuclear energy not included)

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
A lifetime isn't enough
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250