tires 18570r 14

Could someone please help me with the following questions:

1. Can anyone recommend a good 185/70 14 all season tire for
the Spider?
2. Are all Alfa 15" wheels the same or do I have to stick
with the Spider
Quad. 15" wheels?
3. Will the 15" wheels make the speedometer and/or odometer
read high or
low?
4. Can I use 195/65 15 tires on my stock 14" wheels?  With
this cause the
speedometer/odometer to read high or low?

Ken et al

The size you refer is a tire designed more for ride than
handling. If you want sharper handling, you'd need to change
to a 15 " wheel and use the OEM size, 19560_R15.

We use a few different Bridgestones here on the Subarus and
the Spider 14" and they see to work well, but all season and
high performance typically cancel each other. Not in all
cases, but most.

If you use the OEM sizes, your speedo odo should be the same
reading.

You can't use a 15" tire on a 14" wheel.

AB

- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires,