re: re: Italian Know How v US no how

Jerry in Huston reads this
>>America is falling behind...

and replies:

>I prefer to believe that the rest of the world is catching up.  Europe and
>most of the rest of the world were devistated by two world wars.

surely USA is richer, surely you have much more resources and have the
strongert currency... but, we are in a car list here , especially ALFA,
and, I think that in this USA has to work a lot to CATCH UP.
After all you own an Alfa, ... tell me why.

And VERY FEW american cars has been so GREAT in history like the Italian or
European exotic creatures.
USA ain't leading on this.
Imagine Japan, that has been quite beated after the 2 wars, is leading in
motorcycles.. ... motorcycles we and you all buy (I own 2).
Don't think to be leading cuz you are richer (I talk in a country wide
point of view):  the WSB championship always Ducati's, Ferrari never wins
but even Mika Hakkinen bought one, Aprilia is a small company near
where I live and and it's world champion, no pilots has been as great as
guys like NUVOLARI and AGOSTINI.....
That's leading.
There's something, my friend, that's far over the pure material concept.
There's that "something".... the same that's inside your Alfa.

...after all I see no FORD enthusiast mailing lists here in Italy.... ;)

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
A lifetime isn't enough
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250