Re: Bad Day-Milano

I've pulled Milano heads w/ the motor in the car and pulled a Milano
motor
and there are advantages and headaches with both approaches.

When I pulled the heads in the car it required removal of the brake
booster to clear the left head. A serious PITA.  The access to the
booster nuts are behind the dash and the experience is excruciating!

My champion of a mechanic said he does it by tilting the engine to one
side (for non-ABS Milanos).

Zamani