Convention Digesti/PNW Verde F/S

AROO's former Vice President, now Nat'l Director, Dr. Douglas
Klein, has asked me to respond to the recent suggestion that
we who lurk here get together during the convention in Portland
this summer.

He assures us, we will do that.  Might do it in his barn, just
sit on the P*rsche, not the Lightweight!  Might do it somewhere
else.  He will figure out the appropriate time, place and identifiers,
but it wouldn't hurt to floss and bring recent dental X-rays.

Stay tuned for further updates.

To Obi Fayth, there is a Verde fresh on the market in Portland.
 Haven't seen it, don't know the price, but it is said to be
a good one.  E-mail me, and I'll put you in touch.

Bests,
Joe
Sent from a WebBox - http://www.webbox.com
FREE Web based Email, Files, Bookmarks, Calendar, People and
Great Ways to Share them with Others!