Re: The Yachting/Anti-American Rant Digest

In a message dated 2/9/00 10:27:10 AM Central Standard Time,=20
Kevin.FILLIP@domain.elided writes:

<< Oh BTW.....did you happen to see all=20
      those lovely Dodge Vipers "falling behind" your world beating Italian=20
      and German machines last weekend at Daytona.....don't believe they=20
      were SUV's either.

Right on dude. Amazing what we ignorant USA folks can do with a Dodge truck=20
engine, even with the French runnin' the team. See the quote of the week=20
following.

John "An American workin' for a French owned company" Katos

Quote of the Week from SpeedVision Online

Daytona Beach, Fla. =E2=80=94=C2=A0from Viper Team Oreca's Tommy Archer, dis=
cussing the=20
complexities of driving for a French team with an international cast of=20
drivers:

"They keep bringing in these little Frenchmen, and I don't know any of their=
=20
first names. They say 'Bonjour,' I say 'Bonjour,' they say 'Ce va?' I say 'C=
e=20
va bien,' and away we go..." =E2=80=94=C2=A0