Hard top

I just bought a hardtop from an 86 Quad for my 86 Veloce.  I need to make a road trip to pick it up and the best
way I can figure to transport it is on the car.  Problem is I need the mounting hardware.  Specifically, the forks
(???) that go on the chrome strip where the lugs for the boot reside and the "J" hooks that attach to the top
hardware on the inside of the car behind the seats.
If anyone has this stuff and would consider selling it please contact me via e-mail or call (615)824-4316 between
6:00p.m. and 10:00p.m. CST, or leave a message during the day.
TIA

Kevin Smith
Nashville, TN
87 Milano (getting new PS rack, all new doughnuts, new clutch, and rebuilding the tranny with lightened gears)
86 Spider (waiting for left side motor mount on backorder)
Can't wait to start autocrossing this year but I'm afraid neither one of these will be ready for the opener, guess I
will have to thrash the hell out of my wife's Accord V6 sedan.

End of alfa-digest V7 #1334