Verde Wheelwell Arch Flares

Hi everybody!

I am looking for a set of Verde (I think) wheel well arch flares for my
Milano.  Does anybody know if these are still available?

Also, what manufacturers make after market wheels that would fit my '87
Milano.  Is the bolt pattern for the Milano 5x98?  Does the 164 have the
same bolt pattern?

And, recently my Milano is hard to start when warm.  Any ideas?

Also, I am looking for an Alfa manual that covers the body, trim and
glass for the Milano.  Is this available anywhere?  Would the car disc
cover these items?

Pleas advise

Chip