replacements for ceramic/plastic fuses

Hi Group:

I was browsing iPd's website (my wife drives a Volvo 850 Turbo), and found
some fuses to replace those ceramic or plastic fuses Alfa put into our older
cars.  Living in Florida with my Spider, I've always had problems with
corrosion where the ends of the fuses make contact in the fuse holders.  The
fuses iPd has are glass, with stainless steel end caps, which iPd claims
solves a similar problem that occurs in older Volvo 200-series cars.

iPd normally sells the fuses in a kit, with an assortment that is
appropriate for Volvos, but not Alfas, so I sent them an email to see if
they are available separately.  The fuses are made by Buss, and you may be
able to find them locally, but iPd does also sell them in boxes of five (8,
16, or 25 amp) for $2.49.  The web page URL is listed below:

http://www.ipdusa.com/Volvo/catalog/ncfuses.htm

- --
Regards,

Dean W. Cains