TS article/Alfas in US/ Engine washing V6

OK, wow I 've really gotten alot of Responses to My Tspark in a 105 chassis
article, I'm in the process of sending these out once I get it electronic, just
too many to do hard copies as I did with the first few.

Dave M: You're prodigy email address bounced back, I'll retry later.

With all this talk about Alfas in U.S regarding Spiders versus sedans etc, I 'm
surprised no one realizes what a good business Alfa could do by bringing over
the Hatches (145, 146) An oversight in my opinion they committed with Alfasud
and the 33. I know Hatches are not big business in U.S but look at models like
VW  GTI and Integra Type-R, cars which have had industries sprout up around
them. I'm not suggesting I hope to See Alfa 145s running around dropped 3 inches
with graphics all around them but why not bring 145 Cloverleafs here and let the
youngsters (like me) rebuild the Alfa reputation this country, I've driven the
new FWD Alfa Tsparks, they would hang just fine with any of the current crop of
20K sportsters and how about a 1.8  model against a Ford Focus. They could do
it, they just need to try.

Gary, DO NOT GET WATER INTO THE V6 SPARK PLUG WELLS :)

Giovanni
88 Verde
Dreaming of a 145 16V Tspark 2.0 with Autodelta mods to smoke all the Local
Japanese pocket rockets (nothing against Japanese cars, just too damn many of
'em, with way too much plastic body kits)