Alfa Brochures, etc

Ken Ross had requested brochures for his 1990 Graduate.  I had also
received a few other requests for the name and address where I got my
brochures and some other Alfa related merchandise.  So here is the
information.

Steve Piantieri
3012 Ardsley Drive
Orlando, FL   32804

Fax # 407-296-8774

I ordered my items almost 4 years ago, so I am not sure if he still
has items remaining, or is still in business.  If memory serves me
correctly, he bought the merchandise directly from ARDONA, shortly
after Alfa pulled out of the US.

I make no representation and have no interest in this business.
However, the dozen or so items that I ordered arrived promptly, in
good shape, and he even through in a couple of extra items.

BTW, If memory serves me correctly, Steve was also Alfa driver of the
year in 97 or 98.

Good luck,
Fred Sacks
89 Graduate
88 Milano--Hit in the rear and still trying to figure out what to do with it.