Back in AD1314 (Milano brakes)

Hello,

Back in AD1314 or so,  Sandro posted the notice below.  Thursday eve, I
picked up my Milano and we noted the brakes are still a bit soft, but we
have brakes along with a new master cylinder which seems to have fixed
the losing pressure problem.  What else do the collective owners of
Milano's suggest to firm the brakes up some.  I think I should be able
to lock the brakes on the Gold, any other thoughts?  This is my first
ownership of a V6 Alfa and I do have to say one of the things I like the
best is the soft burble of the V6 engine as I run up the speed on
highway. In fact the aftermarket radio in the car is usually off, so I
can listen to the engine. Of course this is an automatic, so I don't
crank it to the max.

Going to bleed the brakes a couple of more times and just drive.

Thanks to all of the Digesters who reponded to Sandro's question.