Duetto roll-bar

A client wants a roll-bar in his '69 Du...okay, Round-tail.

While he'd like to take it out to Button Willow or Willow Springs once
the car is completed, I don't think he is serious about either time
trialing or racing it.

He's not asked for a fire bottle or fuel cell so believe he simply wants
some added safety and thinks it will look cool.

Fair enough except some of the brand new rubber floor mat will have to
be cut, holes cut into the rear apron, etc.

Two questions: I need to give him a price to source and install the
roll-bar. (The top has to be able to close once installed). Can anyone
supply me with URL's of roll-bar suppliers for the Round-tail? Does
AutoCar have a website? I can't find it.

And, what do you think the difference in value would be for a very nice
Round-tail with and without a roll-bar installed should he ever sell it?
I have my thoughts but would like to hear yours.

Biba
Biba Restorations
Irwindale CA, USA