New Hope Auto Show (was:1990 sales literature & price)

On Sunday, February 6, 2000, Buchignani Richard M <BuchignaniRichardM@=
JDCORP.deere.com> wrote:
>I too am very interested in sales literature for my 91 spider. Fred, if =
you
>have the name of this guy in Florida, please post. Where & when is the =
new
>hope auto show? Ken, as far as the price, I have the original window =
sticker

The New Hope auto show is held every year in New Hope, PA (about 1hr north =
of Philadelphia).  I believe that it is always the 3rd weekend in August.  =
You can check it out at http://www.newhopeautoshow.com  They don't have =
dates posted yet but they probably will soon.

The Delaware Valley and New Jersey chapter usually try to get together =
there for the Sunday portion of the show.  Last year there were about 20 =
Alfas, even with the wet, squishy conditions.

- --=20
Dan Scolaro
Delaware Valley AROC   www.dvaroc.org
Phila, PA