Who sources FRAP alternative?

Yeah, I read the "FRAP is ****"  message the same day I received two  FRAP
upper control arms. I was aware of this allegation and knew what the vendor
would send when I ordered.  It has been my experience that all the
suppliers are selling FRAP.  Who sells Lemforder?  Or TRW?  //kct

<<Alfa Bill said:  Well, correction here... Alfa OEM supply through Alfa
USA is
now FRAP, so good luck on the Lemforder. Lemforder is NOT
Ricambi Originali for the USA, at least. At the moment, it's
get what you can. You might see some TRW sprinkled in but
it's a fluke.>>>

End of alfa-digest V7 #1327