electronic ignition for duetto

Greetings Alfisti !

Wel, I talked to Pertronix today and they said that their product ( =
which fits inside the distributor ) doesn't have an application for my =
car.  Although it may fit and work they won't guarantee it and won't =
take it back.  I don't want to buy a whole new distributor, just get rid =
of the points. I'm hoping to find one that doesn't have a box I have to =
hide ( I'm trying to keep the car as original looking as possible ).

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Dan Walker
68 Euro Duetto
87 Milano Oro
Make money surfing the web!  Join now at =
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=3DCHQ961 and please use our =
membership ID (CHQ961) when asked if you were referred by someone.=20