Re: Advice - Mad at Dealer

sids@domain.elided writes:

<< My question is this - Are they the likely culprits OR can this problem
 mystically happen as some sort-of cosmic karma pay back for my stupidity
 of using a shop I lost respect for? If it was their fault, does anyone
 want to join me while I egg their stupid shop? (that's as violent as I
 get)

I'm not sure but see if they/you can fit/make a plastic plug for the filler
plug. We used the plastic plug on my 83 Dodge Omni and our 97 Dodge RAM
limited slip diff has a plastic plug.