Re: alfa-digest V7 #1325

In a message dated 02/04/2000 1:20:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I rea somewhere that it is possible to purchase higher voltage - voltage
 >regulators. Does anyone know where? >>

I had a higher voltage regulator put on the Milano and as I recall it was
(gasp!) made originally for a plain old American car such as a Ford or Chevy.
 I don't think the electricity knew the difference so don't let the secret
get back to the car, now at a good new home.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA