Alfas and Audis

>I'm amazed that knowledgeable autophiles still hang on to the UI
>craze of the 80s as if it was Audi's fault, just like some hang on to

>the idea that Alfas are unreliable. They are both superb automobiles,

>and I'm very lucky to have experienced both.

Jeez, it was just a joke, and it wasn't even my joke!  I found it on
the Overheard Cams website a long time ago and (I thought) it was
kind of funny.  Evidently, I have offended some of you (at least
from the looks of the mail in my inbox) and I promise I will be
more careful not to have any fun in the future at the expense of
audi.

I'm sure they are a fine car, I don't know, and honestly, I don't
care.  There is a difference between sharing a joke and perpetuating
a tired myth, please don't accuse me of the latter.

Kathy Jo