Re: Carello headlight

Loyd,

I'm assuming you mean the plexiglass cover on European Spiders, like the
ones on my car
(http://www.living-history.org/classics/verde/index.html).

Try Jon Norman Alfa Parts --

http://www.alfa-parts.com

OR

800-890-ALFA (2932)

When the right cover on my car cracked the mounting tabs, we bought a
new one from them last June, and they had it delivered in a day or so
(my lovely and adorable wife arranged to get it here for Father's Day
:-).  If anybody can find it, Jon can.

As a general note for the list: I also just bought a bunch of
tuneup/maintenance stuff from them from their Web site; they are having
a very good sale on filters, spark plugs, brake pads and the like.  I
ordered on Saturday and the parts arrived on Wednesday.  Nice to get the
good stuff on sale, probably worth stocking up on things you go through
regularly; I should have bought three or four oil filters and stocked up
for the year's oil changes.

- --Scott "Changing the way we work on cars, at least" Fisher