[none]

Firstly, thanks to all the 164/Milano owners responding to my post. I still
haven't decided anything, I have to drive a good S first, but I have a better
feeling of what I'm getting into (or not).

I know I'm a little late, on this but to John Hertzman, I seriously think you've
underestimated Alfa's engineers on The SZ, to imply that some aftermarket
Fiberglass kit and a few applicable mods could make a GTV6 into an SZ is truly
underestimating the SZ and Alfa.

BTW, the reasons the SZ had coilovers is 1) Alfa 75's used them in later
competition versions and 2) they wee necessary for on the go ride height
adjustment.

Lastly, the thought of Alfa owned by M-Benz is quite saddening to me. It was bad
enough when FIAT took over, but at least they were Italian and could understand
the mindset and national passion, A Teutonic Alfa??? Sigh.

I think I'd rather have them out of the country than here as pseudo Alfa-benzes.

End of alfa-digest V7 #1323