Short Term Memory Loss

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 22:22:47 -0500
 From: "Bob Brooks" <radibob@domain.elided>
 Subject: short term memory loss

 A few months ago there was a post about a gentleman who runs a driving class
 at Lime Rock. I believe I have seen him contribute a recent article to Alfa
 Owner about taking your beloved Alfa on the track, Does anyone remember his
 name and how I might contact him  Thanks  Bob Brooks 73 GTV radibob@domain.elided

Bob:

I placed the post last fall about the Bill Prout driving school at Lime Rock.
Bill's next event is March 23. He can be contacted at 860 767-0091. There is
an article with photos about last fall's event in the new website of the
Delaware Valley AROC-www.dvaroc.com. Click on the December 1999 edition of
"La Voce"-our newsletter.

Bill Shields
73 GTV