USA sources for GTV clutch slave?

Hullo Alfisti,

Re my query on the above, thanks all for many responses. Including Dana: =
"Graham needs a clutch slave cylinder for his US-model '71 1750 GTV. =
Another US source worth checking is Bruce's Fiat Parts...."
and Bruce : "Thanks Dana. I have ATE brand and a slightly cheaper =
aftermarket one (still made in Italy)."

Actually my GTV's Euro spec with corresponding pedal layout and underfloor =
hydraulics, but I'll contact Bruce anyway..... =20

Thanks again,
Graham.=20
71 GTV (and Alfetta and Alfasud).