Re: Frap rhymes with nap

>Well, correction here... Alfa OEM supply through Alfa USA is
>now FRAP, so good luck on the Lemforder. Lemforder is NOT
>Ricambi Originali for the USA, at least.

Understand, but does that mean that Lemforder (which doesn't
rhyme with much of anything) isn't imported to the States at
all?  Sort of like whale?

Aren't there other European cars that would use the same rod
ends as an Alfa?  I find it difficult to believe that the thread and
the taper are totally unique to Alfa.  In other words, aren't there
some clever Alfa parts suppliers who cross-reference with
other makes to locate the stuff their customers need?

Regards

Jay Mackro