4 Cylinder Oil Leaks

I'm working my way through new 69 Berlina and I've cleaned up most of
the engine oil leaks by retorquing the head and getting the valve cover
torqued down right (it was way too tight) but I've still got some drips
and drops.

There seems to be a lot of oil on the cross member under the radiator
and I always get a few drips off the sides of that cross member. Is this
oil coming from the front crank seal or could there be another source?
The radiator itself is clean so it would have to have a source low down.

There's also a leak by the threads on the oil pressure sender on top of
the oil filter. Do I need to replace it or do the threads need some kind
of sealant? The sender looks kind of strange to me since it has threads
showing and a locknut.

There's also some small drips around the bottom of the engine which I
assume are from the rear main seal and oil pan gaskets. I can live with
the leaks for now but it sure would nice to be able to keep the engine
and underbody clean.

Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Duetto Jr.