Re: alfa-digest V7 #1320

In a message dated 2/2/00 9:52:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I thought that I might do
 more harm then good when it is  >>
One time I started my spider when it was cold and oil shot all over the
engine somehow.
I later was working on my car in the spring and found out my breather hose
and condensor container were kind of blocked with sludge like stuff.  I think
thats what caused my cold weather explosion of oil.
Car ran just fine before I cleaned it.. Hopefully it didn't get oil over the
fairly new O2 sensor though.

Victor