Re: gtv 74 won't start...

That sounds to me as though the engine is starting on the fuel that the
start solenoid lets through.  Which would imply that no fuel is getting there
from the main injector mechanism.

The first thing I would check is the state of the timing belt.

There are others on the list who can take you further.

chrisp