IA Headers

I just purchased a set of headers from International Auto Parts (page 9 in
catalog) for my 77 Spider to replace the cracking factory exhaust manifold.
The headers are a two piece system with  cylinders 1 and 4 on an outer
piece and cylinders 2 and 3 on an inner piece. Checking them out before
trying to install them, I noticed that if I lay a straight edge across
inner header (for cylinders 2 and 3) the #3 cylinder exhaust is about 3/16"
off the plane. In other words, it looks like if I install them there would
be a 3/16" gap between the #3 header and the engine. The headers seem
pretty stiff and don't really flex. Do you think I should send them back,
or just tighten them down and hope that they will "bend" into shape? Has
anyone used these headers and were yours on the same plane? For comparison,
the outer #1 and #4 header is right on.

Thanks for the help.
Peter de Blanc
deblanc@domain.elided