75 Twinspark Ex. manifolds required

I had the misfortune today to take my car for it's annual roadworthyness
test, the dreaded MOT and had it wrecked a bit. The tester managed to
smash the bottom flanges off both exhaust manifolds whilst getting it
off the ramp. While it was on there he found that it was bent, so I told
him he must have bent it on the way on, and totally wrecked it on the
way off.
Now it sounds loud and mean, has NO power, and needs new bits.
He also managed to tell me that the exhaust should not be fitted loosely
to allow it to come off every month for maintainance, and should be
stuck together with exhaust sealing paste. Also the fuel tank leaks a
little, a rear spring has broken and the front right jacking point has
corrosion.
I need a fuel tank, manifolds and a rear spring (I need a pair, right?)
and would appreciate any leads in the north of England.
BTW, anybody know the guy who advertises in the club magazine? 0191 456
1511 Tel. No. Is he any good?
TIA
- --
jonathan coates