Milano Brakes,

Just did a full rotor, caliper and pad change on fellow digester Don
Suiters Pristine Milano Gold Auto.  Everything with the job went o.k
except that now I can't get a pedal back.  The pedal does not engage until
3/4.

What I have done,

Manualy bleed rear and front brakes,

Pressure bleed by presurizing system with air.

Double checked pad clearance which is good.

What did I forget to do.  I am quite sure that there is not any more air
in the system but why am I losing pressure??  Is there some trick that I
am too ignorant to understand here.  Please help if you can.  THis
actually happened to me when I did a job on a GTV-6 last december and I
could not resolve the problem. Yet, the same job on my verde with the
dreaded abs took two manual bleeds for full pedal to return!

Thanks
Sandro Marcantonio
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Colorado at Boulder
1988 Milano Verde
1991 164S 74.8K(leaky rack but Sold, allelulia)
1983 GTV-6, in body work restoration stage.
1987 Ducati 750 Paso
1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo, 170K, doesn't need new rack every 70K.