Re: Toyo Tires

I have the Toyo Proxes T1-Plus (the predecessor to the T1-S).
Before that I had the Falken GR-Beta RS Tune. The toyos grip much
better! Seldom squeals (only if pushed hard on the track). Must
be one of the best tires out there. I took Jess oh Highway 17 and
he seemed impressed with the way the car stuck to the road (no
squeals). Very predictable. I shaved 6-secs of my last lap time
at willow springs (1:51 down to 1:45) with a slower car (timing
too retarded when I had the Toyos). I'm not surprised if the
Toyos are better than the AVSi. Bought them at $95 each (205/50
ZR 16). Best set of street tires I've used. I wonder how much
better the RA-1s are.....

Zamani