GTV6 paint prep

I will be repainting the ol' GTv6 in a few months. Looking at all the trim
pieces that need to be removed... Anyone have experience with this? I don't
want to end up breaking stuff when pulling pieces... specifically:

Rain gutter trim (does it just "pop" off?)

"alfa 2.5 V6" emblem is just glued on hatch right?

side strips on doors: screwed or glued?

I'm ditching the chestnut metallic for sure... considering a green metallic.

Ciao 4 now,
Michael Williams
DSARC, ARA, BFA, BFD