RE: Another Alfa? Wantitis

Why do we start things like this? So anyway, I went off to the Air Force as
a new 2LT in 1966 in my (highly) used Austin Healy 100-6. At Lowry AFB in
Denver in Dec '66, I met another LT with a Giulia SS. So I had to have a
spyder and bought a Duetto in Jan '67. Since that time I have bought 3
sedans (72 Berlina, 76 Alfetta and 91 164). In addition, I have owned
personally or through marriage, a Dodge Dart, 2 Volvos, 2 Hondas, a Fiat
124, 2 MBs and a Corolla. The Duetto still lives in my garage. My friends
call it a sickness. But I know what I really need is a coupe. Now if I could
just get my wife to park the Volvo wagon outside....

Dan Nicholes
Pittsburgh, PA (brrr!)
67 Duetto (VIN suggests it's actually a '66)
91 164L