Re: Toyo T1-S

Carson  <dammwood@domain.elided> writes...

> Does anybody out there have personal experience with T1-S's, 8000 or
> 9000? Trying to find something interesting in 15" and the avsi is
> not avail here. Thanks.

Damn, you guys are always a month or two ahead of me <g>.  My evaluation
of the Toyo T1-S will be covered in my next AO article.  But as long as
I'm here...   I installed new 205/55 x 16"  T1-S' on my new OZ Wheels
this past Summer.  I am very happy and thoroughly impressed with the
grip, both dry and wet.  It's hard to get these tires to break loose, and
when they do, it is very predictable and controllable.  As a bonus, you
get a treadwear rating of 280  ...unheard of on a performance tire just a
couple years ago.  I'll stop now - I think you get the idea.  I'm sure
the Dunlop 9000's are also good tires, but I don't have any hands-on
experience.

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!