Re: alfa-digest V7 #1301

In a message dated 01/26/2000 8:39:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Alfa all through college and never really had any significant problems
with
 them.  They are not heinously expensive to maintain at all as long as you
 take care of them when they need it, and learn how to do some things
 yourself. >>

This has been exactly my experience, even for college grads!

Of course, during college and grad school I was NOT in the Alfa category had
due to the car I had then I doubly appreciate an Alfa, even one that is not
running would be better than what I had!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA