Re: dream alfa

Nizam said:

> My dream Alfa would be something I could use everyday and have
> enough balls to outrun M3's, M5's and S4's, both on the highway and on
> the raceway.  But since Alfa doesn't make one, I am at a loss.  I
> might have to choose one of the three above knowing full well it's not Alfa

Well.. if I have a Scighera ( I know it's not a 4 door ), i'd use it
every day, and am sure it outruns all the Ms and Ss and in style at
same time.

Okey, i don't want to dream that much, just gimme an SZ and I'd be
happy. Don't mind for a Scighera though. If all fails, i'd settle for
a Modena 360...                                            ^^^^^^

jess <-- day dreaming