Dream Alfas

If I could have only one, it'd be a Giulietta SZ. Up
until I saw one in the metal (and got to sit in it!
Oh!), my automotive Holy Grail had been the Lotus
Elite (Series 2, with the ZF box, please), but this
little gem knocked that right out of my head. And no,
I don't want no monster motors in it, either. A very
nicely breathed-on 1300 will do just fine. Oh, and
fitted luggage, while you're at it...

Will Owen
'87 Milano Gold (kinda dreamy)
'89 Subaru Justy (too busy to dream)